Outstanding performance in Energy Awards
Congratulations to ENA members who were winners, as well as finalists, at the New Zealand Energy Excellence Awards last night.
It was great to see the positive work being done by distributors to continue to develop efficient, affordable, and innovative means of supplying Aotearoa’s power needs and enabling the country’s transition to a low-carbon, electrified economy.
- Community Initiative of the Year – The Lines Company
- Network Initiative of the Year – Unison in partnership with Transpower
- Outcomes Award – Top Energy
- Social Procurement Award – Northpower
- Low Carbon Future Award – Ngāwhā Generation (subsidiary of Top Energy)
- Network Initiative of the Year – Powerco
- Well-being Award – Powerco
- Well-being Award – Firstgas Group (parent of Firstlight Network)
- Young Energy Professional of the Year– Michael O'Brien, Powerco
- Young Energy Professional of the Year– Fabian Hanik, Ngāwhā Generation
Well done and keep up the great mahi!